What is RestockPro?
RestockPro is a tool for Amazon FBA sellers that provides restock suggestions and creates reorder alerts. The software tracks purchase orders, FBA inbound shipment requests, and the Amazon receiving process.
RestockPro determines which items are most profitable to reorder, and restock reports can be emailed to sellers each day. RestockPro allows sellers to specify supplier lead-times, cost information, minimum order quantities and other valuable data to maximize profits and help ensure sellers never run out of stock.
How RestockPro works?
First, RestockPro captures your FBA data and transforms it into inventory intelligence, enabling you to monitor sales velocity, competitive listings, expected margins and more. Then it becomes your in-house supply-chain counsel, making recommendations and sending out alerts on when and how much to reorder. Once you’ve finalized your decisions, RestockPro can drive process automation. It creates POs for your suppliers and inbound shipments to Amazon, captures and organizes shipment plans, and provides visibility into Amazon FBA inbound shipment receiving.
- Data visualization – Restock pro flags your inventory items, for instance, upcoming alerts in yellow and urgent restocks in red. Your restocking decisions are supported by placing all the data such as sales offers, margins, and competitive offers in one place.
- Supplier management – By working with your suppliers you can improve your service levels and make better pricing. Your top vendors can be identified easily by comparing supplier performance through restock pro. Restock pro helps you to qualify for discounts and free shipping by allowing you to track reorder levels against supplier target levels. Selling a higher volume from your suppliers is a great strategy for amazon sellers.
- Demand Forecasting – It tells you how much to reorder and when. You need to keep a proper check on your past sales, lost sales due to out of stock, and seasonal trends. If you don’t know the right amount to send it, you may lose your stock or go out on a sale. On the other hand, sending in too much will cause storage fees. Restockpro provides you with the right information to make informed decisions. Moreover, it helps you to visualize your inventory.
- Supply chain – Restockpro watches your entire supply chain and ensures each piece of inventory is accounted before suggesting your order. It keeps track of what has arrived and what’s still in order. Local and cross-dock quantities are also tracked.
Pros of RestockPro
- Visualize your inventory – It visualizes your product catalog and all of your settings in one place. They are not scattered between spreadsheets and different systems.
- Secured – Your trade secrets are kept secured which are not available to your potential competitors.
- Set up – Setup process is fast. Any issue or inquiry is answered quickly.
Cons of RestockPro
- Setting change – Changing max days you want to stock in amazon takes 15 to 20 mins to refresh the data and for correct numbers to populate.
- Restockpro limited to Amazon – Restock pro only works with Amazon and not with eBay or Walmart etc.
- Reports – Reports are lacking in analysis. The system needs to expand to become a multi-platform inventory and order management system.
RestockPro Pricing and Discount with Promo, Coupon code
RestockPro is a completely scalable inventory management software tool. You can select the Starter subscription plan when starting up and then scale up once your business grows.
The Starter package allows a user to process 1,000 FBA orders and 10,000 SKUs. The Ultimate package allows you to process 20,000 orders, 20,000 SKUs and supports 10 users. The Enterprise package is suitable for large firms with lots of orders and SKUs.
RestockPro is a scalable Amazon inventory management software system that can suit both small and medium sized businesses. The software can help capture inventory data and allow you to monitor conversions, margins, sales, and competitive listing.
The kit feature can help Amazon sellers get the Buy Box.
Most would find RestockPro more than worth the money. But if the software doesn’t makes the cut for you, the three other alternatives — Sellbrite, Veeqo, and Forecastly — could fill the gap.
If you want support for multiple channel integration, you should select Sellbrite. But you should know that at a given price, the software supports less order fulfillment as compared to RestockPro.
Veeqo is also preferable to RestockPro if you prefer multiple channel integrations. A highlight of the software is a support to unlimited products, which makes it ideal for sellers with a large number of items.
Lastly, Forecastly is an another great inventory management alternative that is suitable for Amazon FBA sellers.
The price of the software boasts of advanced demand forecasting and cash management features not present in other inventory management applications.
But there is no feature of shipment management or building kits to win the Buy Box as with RestockPro.