What is SEOBook?
SEOBOOK is an ebook, so it is accessible to everyone on the web. It’s also frequently updated by the author, which ensures it remains relevant. It’s about 220 pages, so it isn’t too intimidating size-wise. But it is jam packed full of useful info. The book starts off with some fairly general search engine information; like what it’s all about, what search engines are for and how they work, how to choose your domain name—generally easing you in to the complex world of how to get yourself out there on the web. Wall then starts getting a bit more specific about aspects of SEO, like writing for search engines, interacting with search engines productively, how to market, and how to figure out how well you’re doing. Wall states that while he markets the book as being about SEO, it really is more about conveying everything he knows about the web. And providing the reader with lists of valuable resources so they can do more research on their own.
Features of SEOBook
In addition to the hundreds of training modules, this website also offers some free SEO tools, such as For the purposes of this review we will focus more on SEOBook’s keyword research tools, as well as the features the relate to keyword research.
- Keyword Research Module – Before you even begin building your site or even thinking of performing any sort of keyword research, you might want to check out SEOBook’s training module on the subject. This module gets into detail about how to brainstorm a list of meaningful keywords, the best methods for using a keyword research tool, methods for narrowing keyword list down to the most crucial ones, the importance of comparing against a competitor’s keywords, and so much more.
- Keyword Research Tool – SEOBook’s database contains 28,527,279 keywords representing more than 13 billion monthly searches. This keyword tool offers rough suggested daily search volumes by market for Google, Bing, and Yahoo networks, links to Google Trends, Google Suggest, Google Synonyms, Yahoo! Suggest, and more.
- Keyword List Cleaner – This tool lets you easily remove bad or undesirable keywords from you list. You can opt to strip numbers from the list, strip certain words for keyword phrases, and strip phrases containing certain keywords.
- Domain Finder – This premium tool allows you to get keyword suggestions and find associated domain names.
- Keyword List Comparison – Another premium tool, this lets you compare keyword lists against each other. This lets you, for example, get a better idea which list you can benefit more from.
Pros of SEOBook
This book is well written and does what it sets out to do—it teaches you how to get your site discovered!
I think its best point is that, as stated above, its author is supportive of free software projects. This is a fantastic plus.
Cons of SEOBook
The only reason I think you might not like this book is that it’s EXPENSIVE, particularly for an ebook. Sure, it will probably help you get popular, and it does tell you how to make money off advertising, but a struggling little website just might not be able to afford it. All the same, if you can afford it I’m sure it won’t be long before you get your money back.
SEOBook Pricing and Discount with Promo, Coupon code
You can get access to SEOBook’s incredible content for just $10 a day, or $300 per month. While this may seem a bit steep for some, the combined value of all the content on offer here definitely justifies the price. In fact, it could be argued that the monthly fee is a bargain, considering all the exclusive content you are getting. The moment you sign up you will get over 100 training modules that covers everything you need in order to be a SEO pro, such as keyword research, on page SEO, pay per click marketing, website monetization, and more. These types of modules alone are usually worth $250 – $400 in other similar services. You also get quick start checklists (valued at $100), training videos (valued at $399), an exclusive 10 day autoresponder series that covers the 10 most profitable SEO strategies (valued at $500), advanced flowcharts (valued at $299), a monthly newsletter (valued at $100), their best selling ebook, and many, many more. As you can imagine, the monthly fee is not all that steep given the combined value of all the content you are getting.
That said, if you are still unsure whether you want to subscribe to SEOBook’s service, you can give their free 7-day course a try. This lets you download $300 worth of SEO tools, private beta test their newest tools, access premium content, and receive a 7-part email course especially designed for beginners, called “7 days to SEO Success.”
We, along with thousands of other experts, believe SEOBook to be the very best SEO resource on the Internet. Yes, membership is expensive, but SEOBook is worth it nonetheless. The amount of content you get access to is ridiculous.
Overall, it’s a terrific training resource, assuming you got the dedication and commitment to make it through the whole program. This is not meant to be easy. It could take you weeks to get through everything and months to master it.
If you’re serious about Internet marketing and want to dominate your competitors, then we without a doubt give SEOBook our full recommendation!