Please check all group buy tools available here: https://uurl.icu/fQDMO
AdSector is a Facebook ads spy tool that lets you tap into the millions of ads on the social platform through comprehensive search mechanisms to find what you’re looking for.
Its ad database offers millions of ads from competing brands in your niche, which you can search for using keywords, advertisers, and publishers.
You can then sort out the search results by country, gender, feature, position, and age, among other variables.
Its affiliate network tool helps affiliate and CPA marketers find what their counterparts are currently promoting in their own social media ad campaigns, especially on Facebook.
Similarly, there’s an ecommerce platform that helps those in dropshipping carry out competitive research easily.
AdSector provides powerful features including proprietary filtering functions, downloadable landing pages, and target market interests, among others, in a simple, clean interface.
It offers the competitive advantage you need as it’ll organize all the information you’re looking for.
It’ll also find and download successful landing pages and ads in seconds, so you can figure out what you need to deploy your own campaign successfully.
This way, you no longer have to apply guesswork to create and launch ads that’ll grab the audience’s attention.
You can simply use what works online to design ads that will be effective and deliver results.
AdSector displays what currently works online, hence giving you inspiration to create messages that’ll grab your prospects’ attention quickly.
No more multiple test versions of one message to figure out which one will work, or crossing your fingers each time you launch new ads.
How AdSector Works
The affiliate marketing scene is dynamic and rapidly moving so if you’re not in line, you can get left behind.
AdSector helps you stay current so you can deliver the right messages to your potential prospects using three simple steps:
- Learn: You can know the landing pages and promotional messages that will work, by learning from those who are already doing them well. AdSector allows you to tap into your competitors’ ads and see what works for them, as it brings together thousands of successful ads and landing pages to your screen in just seconds.
- Improve: With AdSector’s advanced filtering system, you get to find out what you need to do to improve on your own ads and get the results you’re looking for, or exceed them. The tool shows you the images competitors use to elicit best responses and ads that grab their attention, so you don’t have to reinvent the wheel. Just copy what’s working and be an innovator in your industry.
- Grow faster: With the information AdSector provides from its powerful tools and features, you can scour the internet for the best ads available, and use them to design your own offerings to your benefit. Grow faster using AdSector’s tools to create winning campaigns for your ecommerce and affiliate marketing business.
With AdSector, you’ll get these and other benefits including:
- Finding everything you need from its straightforward interface with a few mouse clicks
- Find the images you need to connect emotionally with your potential prospects and clients
- Download complete landing pages to learn everything you can about successful formats within seconds
- Create effective ads by looking at millions of ads, seeing what makes them work, and using their strategies to build effective ad copy for your campaigns
- See cloaked money pages and full targeting information used in competitors’ campaigns
- Find campaigns that promote affiliate offers and ecommerce shops in one click
- View target market/audience interests using filters, which help streamline your research while saving you a lot of time
- Easy retrieval of information, which is organized and stored for later when you need it
AdSector is a great tool to use if you’re looking to grow your business fast by seeing what Facebook ads your competitors are running and using to target their audiences.
You can discover the best ads, why they work, and create your own personal strategy to make successful messages and ads.
Its database is updated every day with thousands of examples of Facebook ads so you can find the most relevant campaigns, without having to spend precious dollars on failing strategies.
It’s also good to use to attract new clients.
The beauty is you get the convenience of knowing exactly where you need to target your audiences, and fight your competitors, so as to be more successful as they are.
AdSector Advanced Search & Filtering
AdSector allows you to filter your search results by affiliate networks or interest so you can delve deeper into the leads, plus search and filter by what is happening on different pages.
With the latter, you can search pages using funnels, trackers, and ecommerce platforms.
You can easily see your target audience and what the competition is or has been doing, and then create winning campaigns right from the start, instead of testing methods that may or may not work.
The search options come in three different categories-
1. Search mode
This function lets you choose a date range to see when an ad was last seen, for example the past 7 days, or at most 30 days, to find the relevant ads for your research.
You can search by advertiser, keyword, or publisher, and determine the competitors in a particular category.
If you’re in a particular niche, say baby carriers, you can search for various relevant keywords to see your competitors in the baby carrier niche.
In advertiser search mode, you can insert advertisers’ URLs and learn more about their ads, while publisher search mode helps you see how others promote their ads, if that’s what you’re trying to analyze.
AdSector’s filters let you make detailed searches by country, age, gender, type of content (images or videos), relationship status, and more.
You can find relevant ads that your target market is receiving while you carry out targeting on Facebook.
3. Lander props
This feature is also part of the search function and lets you search by tracking system, affiliate network, and ecommerce platforms like Shopify or Magento.
Once you apply all these search variables, AdSector presents your results based on your search query with all the ads relevant to your searches displayed on one page.
Clicking on any ad from the search results shows in-depth data such as ad reach, social engagement, targeted interests, week trends, gender, age, country, and relationship status, among others.
The broad data in AdSector is simple and easy to understand so you can create and launch winning campaigns for your business.
From the search results, you can view the engagement level for each ad, play or download video ads that the competition is running, and send to media buyers to get creative inspiration.
You can also favorite or bookmark ads you like and see the full ad copy used, among other details.
This saves on a lot of time that would be spent digging into the social platforms to find ads relevant to your searches.
AdSector lets you bookmark, save, and organize ads to make them easier and faster to find by building a personalized database with the ads you want to use for your messaging and campaigns.
AdSector Image & Page Downloads
You can view and download hundreds of images from the ads you see and tap into emotionally resonating messages that your target audience can connect with.
This is made possible with AdSector’s unique tracking and storage features.
It also lets you save time that you’d otherwise have spent finding the right landing pages to emulate, by downloading your favorite pages in one click.
AdSector saves the links to the best landers online so you can learn whatever you want in just seconds.
AdSector Detailed Analytics
AdSector offers detailed and advanced analytics that will show you weekly trends, ad reach, social media responses and interactions, audience demographics, and much more.
It’s one of the most comprehensive analytics you will find in the industry, so you can see all you need to know about competitors’ ads, and do faster, simpler competitive research online.
With the analytics available, you can understand your competitors’ entire funnels, see what to innovate or improve on, and even download landing pages, which CPA affiliates will find useful.
You can also go to their original Facebook ad posts and gain insights from the reactions and comments of the audience.
Other advanced stuff you can view includes outgoing URLs that’ll help you find CPA offers your competitors are promoting.
You can even sort out landing pages to see the ones that work best, especially the longest running ones.
AdSector Powerful Interface
AdSector’s powerful interface features basic information, details of the ads, search modes, landing props, and a download page that lets you launch campaigns instantly, with the click of a button.