- 1. AMZScout Chrome Extension Pro Reviews
- 2. What is AMZScout Extension?
- 3. AMZScout Extension Pro Features Reviews
- 3.1. Sales Estimates
- 3.2. Revenue Estimates
- 3.3. Spy on the Competition
- 3.4. Keywords Explorer
- 3.5. Fulfillment Details
- 3.6. View Trends
- 3.7. Sales Rank at a Glance
- 3.8. Profit Calculator
- 3.9. Sales History of a Product per Year
- 3.10. Instant Information on Ratings
- 3.11. Quality of Product Listing
- 3.12. Quick Product Sourcing
- 4. AMZScout Chrome Extension FBA Profit Calculator For Sellers
- 5. Amzscout Extension Reviews: Pros and Cons
- 6. AMZScout Pro Discount With Promo, Coupon Code
- 7. AMZScout Extension Price
- 8. Conclusion
AMZScout Chrome Extension Pro Reviews
Selling on Amazon is becoming a more competitive enterprise: hundreds of me-too sellers are entering your niche with 1,000’s of the same widgets. Don’t be Seller 1,001 selling a product that is doomed to fail.
That is the risk if you don’t have the best software to help guide you through your Amazon product research.
Just as there are more sellers offering similar private label products, many clones have popped up offering product research software. Don’t launch your business based on poorly constructed and inaccurate data. Don’t make your most important business decisions without industry leading software and support.
The truth is, launching a business on Amazon can be a profitable endeavor with the right tools at your disposal.
AMZScout is the better fit for you.
What is AMZScout Extension?
With over 2,50,000 users, AMZScout is an absolutely brilliant platform. They have found over 3,20,000 products already and vouch to help find an Amazon Product that will help you make over $3,000 every month. With a great set of clients, like Disney, RedBull, Dell, Casio, Huawei, you should be assured that your money is going in the right place and will sure bring back returns.
With this, you can check your trend sales regularly, which does not seem possible with other platforms. Also, their data analysis is pretty accurate and very reliable. Its web app works with any modern web browser. However, the extension only works with Google Chrome browser. It reaches out to over 9 marketplaces and is available in 10 countries, which is very impressive. One of their most preferred features is their Profit Calculator.
AMZScout Extension Pro Features Reviews
Get assessed deals in only a single tick to dissect the specialty.
You can in a flash check assessed income and get more information for your items research.
Spy on the Competition
Add contender’s items to the product tracker and check their everyday sales.
Discover what are the most mainstream watchwords for your items in the blink of an eye with our Explorer that encourages you to pick the best ones to expand your deals.
Get every one of the information on FBA expense
Dissect Google inclines on each item you’re examining.
Sales Rank at a Glance
Acquire applicable data on Best Sellers Rank.
Ascertain your evaluated wage in a couple of clicks.
Sales History of a Product per Year
Get full deals history on each item you look into.
Instant Information on Ratings
Get data on how different items are evaluated in a squint of an eye.
Quality of Product Listing
Break down posting quality through our LQS esteem.
Quick Product Sourcing
Get information about your potential providers in a single tick.
- Sales Estimator
- FBA Fee Calculator
- Amazon Inventory Spy
- Amazon to eBay Price Comparator
How you can utilise Amzscout Pro
- Product research and finding new product opportunities
- Competition research and market analysis on Amazon
- Data mining through a very useful export feature.
AMZScout Chrome Extension FBA Profit Calculator For Sellers
If you are a savvy seller, you understand the need to have the best tools to be able to sell and compete on Amazon. As a professional seller with more than 8 years of experience on eCommerce and 3 years experience on Amazon. I attest that Amzscout pro is a must have tool for anyone operating in this space. Here are the key points for why it is the best:
Product research phase
Professional sellers need a professional tool to help them find the perfect product opportunity for selling on Amazon. On online courses like Amazing selling machine, Ben Cummings Fast Tack and Manny Coat Illuminati mastermind will guide you into studying the search results of keywords directly on Amazon. In order to do this you need to have a tool that not only can research but also has reliable and trustworthy number projections. We have been using Unicorn Smasher, Amzscout, Junglescout and many other Chrome extension for this reason. The most helpful are Amzscout pro and Jungle scout pro.
Competition Research and Market Analysis
- All in one Amazon search result Analysis
- Filter out unrelated product
You can easily remove unrelated results in your accumulated data in order to make a precise decision on the Niche market you are studying.
- Perform metrics test on the result
To choose the right product for your Amazon business you need to make sure your product will meet the following conditions or at least most of them:
- The product should not be seasonal. We prefer not to go after seasonal products (but it’s your choice). You can find out about it’s seasonality right inside the Amzscout pro extension.
- Number 10 on the search result list should represent selling 10 units per day.
- There shouldn’t be duplicate brands on your main keyword search result (or it will make the job harder for you).
- Product rating should be at least 200 reviews. It should be above 4.3, otherwise you will miss the point that the first reviews are somehow manipulated. The product you are going to bring to the market is somehow defective or problematic
- There should be at least 3 products with BSR under 1500 and another 5 products with BSR under 3000 (we want to be going after a very competitive Niche)
- Eliminate unwanted results using the cross icon on the left of each product title on Amzscout pro results
- Check for the best sellers badge. It is a good sign if there isnt one or there is only 1.
- Check for the average price and calculate your product margin with it. (Remember to remove unrelated results and leave only those top 10 that are selling well.)
- Check for the availability date. If there are products that became available recently and they are doing well, it is a good sign.
Amzscout pro is the tool to uncover the diamond in the rough.
Be smart in competitors storefront
Go there, open Amzscout pro, load all pages of a seller products and sort them by “Available from” date, look for those products that have the best chance of winning.
The things is, famous brands put thousands of dollars in a product study phase, they know what they are doing and bringing to the market. Look at the numbers below for one the biggest brands on Amazon US.
Amzscout Extension Reviews: Pros and Cons
- Extremely Accurate Estimates: Amazon doesn’t provide sales data on items they sell, so any sales information you get from a product research tool will be an estimate. AMZScout seems to have it dialed in though, as their estimates consistently line up with what sellers see once they start selling a product.
- A Large Number of Tutorials, Guides, and Videos for Beginners: If you’re new to AMZScout, or selling on Amazon in general, you’re in luck. The company has loads of information on their website that can help you use their software and grow a successful Amazon business.
- Everything You Need for Product Research: From sales and price data to historical trends and profitability calculations, AMZScout gives Amazon sellers everything they need to find profitable products.
- Affordable Prices and Free Trials: AMZScout’s tools are very competitively priced compared to other similar products that are available. Plus they also offer free trials for both the Web App and the Pro Extension so you can try them out before committing to a subscription.
- Large Product Database: Get data and insights on any product currently being sold on Amazon.
- Free Trial Could be Longer: The free trial for the Web App is only a week, and the Pro Extension can be used for free only 15 times. Both of these trials are relatively short, but they should still give you enough time to decide whether you want to keep using them.
- Missing Features for Product Launch: One thing AMZScout is lacking is tools to help you launch new products on Amazon. However, assuming you choose the right items to sell your products should catch on with sellers fairly quickly.
- Video Tutorials are Mainly for Beginners: While AMZScout offers a lot of information on how to use their tools and find products to sell, it’s mainly targeted to beginners. However, the company is currently working on expanding their tutorials to include information for more advanced users, so this should be resolved soon.
AMZScout Pro Discount With Promo, Coupon Code
AMZScout offers a Web app and Chrome extension. The Web app costs $29.99 for its Basic Plan, $39.99 for its Starter Plan, and $59.99 on the Business Plan per month. A 7-day free trial is also available so you can test the service before subscribing.
For the Chrome extension, you can pay a one-time lifetime pricing of $249 to use it forever, or purchase it for $44.99 per month or $99 per year.
However, if you’re looking to cut costs and improve your sales, AMZScout is a more affordable alternative to the competition, which will save you from committing to hefty monthly or yearly plans before you’re even accustomed to the marketplace.
There are some pretty great deals for this tool, as you can get an AMZScout discount code that’ll shave off a few dollars from your monthly, yearly, or lifetime plan, all inclusive of the 7-day free trial.
AMZScout Extension Price
AMZScout offers three packages for its Web app: Basic, Start, and Business.
Basic plan costs $29.99 per month or $179 if paying annually for up to 20 products
Start plan costs $39.99 per month, or $239.99 annually for up to 40 produces
Business plan costs $59.99 per month, or $349.99 annually for up to 80 products
All plans, whether you’re paying monthly or annually, give you access to the following features:
- Product database
- Keyword explorer
- Unlimited ideas for product search
- Scout competitors trades
- Check out what’s easy to sell
- Explore items with little rivalry
- Fast & Friendly Support
You can cancel the subscription by contacting the AMZScout support team. If you paid via PayPal, you can also cancel within your PayPal account.
AMZScout’s web app works with any modern browser, but the extension only works with Chrome. You can use the tool on up to five different computers under one account, at the same time, so users log in using the same account the license was created under.
AMZScout Chrome extension works with Amazon US, UK, Canada, France, Japan, Germany, Spain, India, Mexico, and Italy, while the web app works with all these countries except Mexico.
For the AMZScout Pro Extension, the pricing is as follows:
- Per month, $29
- Per year, $99
- Lifetime, $287
The Pro extension offers the following features on all its plans:
- Monthly Sales and Revenue
- Profit Calculator
- Price and Rank History
- 9 Marketplaces Supported
- 15 Additional Metrics
- In Stock Amount
- Favorite Products
- Best Seller Mark
- Search at Alibaba
- ROI Calculation
The basic Chrome extension offers only the monthly sales revenue, profit calculator, trends, price, ranks history, 15 extra metrics, and support for 9 marketplaces.
However, both extensions offer free trials with no credit card required during that period, plus a 100 percent money-back guarantee.
The AMZScout is very useful on amazon, will higly recommend it to our visitors.
It is the best Amazon program for any FBA purchaser or merchant that is open. It gave me loads of information with respect to my income, salary, and costs, all, not at all like your business rivals who are offering indistinguishable products. Finish help is offered to utilize this extension. Likewise, they give an unmistakable 35% rebate on Pro together with 30% markdown on essential.