What is Clicksor?
Clicksor is a contextual advertising network headquartered in Toronto, Canada. It is a sister site of YesUp Media Inc. It is also one of the oldest online ad network and one of the very popular one too.
Clicksor provides multiple ad formats to publishers to monetize their inventory. It uses contextual targeting technology which targets visitors more effectively resulting in maximum benefits for both publishers and advertisers.
Clicksor is a big name in the field of online advertising and therefore, it has huge list of advertisers as well as publishers. It provides 100% fill rate and high click through rate by delivering the high quality content driven rates.
The payout rates offered by this network are mentioned on their website. Also, there you will find the average rates for each kind of ad units and the revenue model they are using for particular ad unit.
Clicksor is one of the most effective way for advertisers to reach their target customers. As an advertiser you can select the keyword which are related to your website and then you can bid for it to reach the potential customers.
On Clicksor, you can also create a YesUp account which lets you to access all of the YesUp services with a single unique ID and password.
How to make money using Clicksor?
Clicksor is a good way to make money online. It is quite easy to start with but you need to have an online service or a content publishing platform that can display ads which is the basic concept of internet advertising. If you want to use Clicksor to make money online, all you need to do is follow these simple steps.
Click on the signup button below and fill the free sign up form. Filling the form takes only a minute and your account will be instantly created.
The next step involves using a unique script provided by Clicksor to add to your site. Then Clicksor will verify your content and platform. Once you get the approval, which usually takes about 72 hours, you can then create ad units and place them on your website. When your traffic clicks on these ads, Clicksor will pay you according to the current market rates. This is how you can make money online using Clicksor ad network easily.
Clicksor for publishers
If you are a publisher looking for an advertising network to make money online, you must consider Clicksor. Clicksor has been around in the online advertising industry for quite some time and is now one of the best alternatives to Google Adsense. Although, in the past, there might have been many negative reviews about Clicksor which have not been updated. But don’t let them fool you. Clicksor has shown a great improvement and has now taken place in one of the trusted advertising networks online. This improvement has been achieved due to one commendable quality of Clicksor, its dedication to industry and customer service. As a publisher, seeking advertisements form Clicksor to make money online, there are some things that you need to know and keep in mind. Here are the pros and cons of using Clicksor for earning money online.
Here are some of the pros of Clicksor web hosting service:
- Easy to Use: Clicksor was created with the beginner in mind. The entire service, from start to finish, is intuitive. There is no learning curve. You’ll make the most of the service the first time you use it.
- Intuitive Interface: The entire design of Clicksor is pleasing. It’s easy to navigate and find the tools/information you’re looking for. The control panel is especially intuitive, allowing you to create great ads in no time at all.
- Customized Color Scheme and Ad Placement: Most displaying advertising networks don’t give many options when it comes to placing ads. Not so with Clicksor. The service allows you to customize each ads color scheme as well as its placement on your website.
- Low Minimum Payment: Clicksor makes making money easy. A minimum payment of $10 is backed up by regular processing.
- Excellent Customer Support: Our favorite aspect of Clicksor is their excellent customer support. We really can’t understand why more companies don’t follow suit. Have a question? It’s easy to contact a live representative by email or phone. And when you do reach them, they actually know what they’re talking about.
There aren’t many cons to using Clicksor. Yet the display advertising network does have a few. These include its low earning potential and poor ad relevancy. We look at each of these cons in greater detail below:
- Low Earning Potential: The fact is that the earnings per click on Clicksor are fairly low. You must have a lot of traffic or a very high click-through ratio to realize solid earnings. Unfortunately, this seems to be the case with almost every program that isn’t AdSense. So you just have to take it with a grain of salt.
- Poor Ad Relevancy: We complained about it enough above that you probably get the point – Clicksor boasts relatively mediocre ad relevancy. The ads they display on your website likely won’t match what your content is about. On top of this, they look sort of “cookie cutter” in nature and don’t do much to catch the eye.
Who is Clicksor Best For?
Clicksor is a decent Ads service. It’s great for:
- First-timers starting a simple blog or small website that still does get lots of traffic.
- Sites with traffic but have not been accepted into Google AdSense
- Sites looking to increase advertising revenue by combining Clicksor Ads with AdSense ones.
- Sites with traffic but have been banned or suspended from Google AdSense program.
There isn’t any reason not to give Clicksor a chance. It can be very effective when used by the right person on the right website. Yet don’t expect it to be your savior if you were booted off of AdSense.
Clicksor is a smart ad network to use to complement other ad networks or to use while waiting to get approved by them. It’s quick and easy to set up so you don’t have to invest a lot of time upfront. Approval is likewise quick and just about every website will be accepted.
All in all, Clicksor is worth checking out. It’s one of the better alternatives to Google AdSense, although it still has a long way to go to catch up. It will be interesting to see how this particular ad network evolves in the future as its popularity increases.