Dropshipping is becoming an increasingly popular way for entrepreneurs to start an online business. With little start-up costs and no need to stock inventory or worry about delivery charges, you can see why people are starting to prefer this eCommerce fulfillment method.
The rise in popularity of dropshipping has led to the development of several apps that automates a lot of the tasks required in a dropshipping business. One of those apps is Dropified (formerly Shopified).
What is Dropified?
Dropified is a software application, which allows you to easily import and manage dropshipped products into your favorite e-commerce platform (like WooCommerce, Shopify and others) and then ship those products you’ve sold directly to your customers, wherever they may live on this planet – in only a few clicks, without ever physically touching the product.
You can also easily import and sell products that can be found from dozens of hand-picked vendors, and for some of the major vendor platforms like Ebay and AliExpress (AliBaba Group), you can have complete automation.
Dropified is ranked 134,936 among websites globally based on its 296,559 monthly web visitors.
How does Dropified work?
Dropified promises to save sellers at least 20 hours a week, thanks to its powerful automation features. To get started, you’ll need an ecommerce store and a Dropified account.
Dropified integrates with Shopify, WooCommerce, CommerceHQ, and gearbubblePRO. So you can have a powerful ecommerce store and a reliable dropshipping partner to run your business. And the integrations are seamless, for example, you can have a Dropified WooCommerce combo up and running in less than three minutes. So once you have your store running and setup with Dropified, here’s what you need to do:
- Browse, pick and import products you want to sell with a single click. Dropified works with AliExpress and many other suppliers directories, where you can find 1000s of products to sell.
- Products imported from AliExpress will appear in your inventory lists along with product information and images, which you can customize to fit your brand.
- Once you’re happy with your products, publish and advertise your store to start selling.
Once you’ve done that, Dropified will take care of the rest. Here’s how it works:
- After a customer places an order, Dropified will place the order with the supplier.
- The supplier will ship the product to your customer.
- The customer’s receipt and shipping information are emailed automatically to them.
Fulfilling orders can be a copy-pasting nightmare. The automated one-click order fulfillment features allow sellers to increase the efficiency and accuracy of orders. Once the customer places an order and enters all their details, the feature automatically uploads all that information for the suppliers to use for shipping. All you need to do is press the button, and Dropified will take care of the rest.
This is where Dropified comes in, with its range of automation features like 1-click import and 1- click order, running a dropshipping business becomes less time-consuming and more profitable.
Shipping with Dropified: Another one of the leading drop shipping apps in the market is Dropified which has been founded in 2015 as well.
Dropified looks into the most consuming process of drop shipping which is loading products into your store but with their features, you can easily do these in just a few clicks.
Dropified beats Oberlo when it comes to the variety of features it has. Dropified aims to make drop shipping more automated, saving you the effort and time in manually doing things unlike in Oberlo.
It is best to evaluate your own business and the products/services of dropship businesses as well. Understanding both oberlo shipping rates, dropified shipping rates as well as the norms of the industry. Drop shipping companies can create great ease for e-commerce companies. From analytics to increased site functionality and improved workflows. Utilizing Dropfified shop shipping as well as Oberlo drop shipping can be immensely beneficial.
Dropified comes with in-app image editing tools, which allows you to crop and resize images to fit your website design. You can also pick and choose which pictures you’d like to keep or delete, and even upload your own images for each product.
To prevent sellers from experiencing loss in profit, Dropified automatically syncs any changes the suppliers make to product pricing.
The same goes for product availability. The worst nightmare is to sell something that’s out of stock by accident. To make sure that doesn’t happen, Dropified automatically updates product availability in your Dropified dashboard. So if the supplier removes a product, you will know and have the chance to remove it from your store.
Dropified has introduced a simple solution: set customized profit margins in your settings, and Dropified will auto-price your products using that information. That way you can save time by bulk-pricing your products.
Dropified lets users filter products by vendors who offer ePacket shipping and order tracking, to speed up the product delivery process. This helps to improve customer experience and drive more sales.
Dropified also integrates seamlessly with AliExpress, opening the door to thousands of products and suppliers. The integration makes it easy to find products, import them into your store along with all the product information. Although there are tools to help sellers find reliable suppliers, many AliExpress suppliers are based in China. This means shipping times are long, and it can affect conversion rates. If you wish to offer quicker shipping times, you can also connect to U.S. based suppliers, from eBay, Amazon, Costco and more. Dropified integrates with over 100 supplier directories, allowing sellers to find the perfect supplier for their business needs.
Pricing Details of Dropified
With Dropified plugin, you can opt for three different pricing plans including starter, builder, and premier. Their details are as follows:
- Builder: The second one is builder package. It costs you $47 per month with 15,000 products, 50 product boards, 1,000 orders a month, and 5 users.
- Premier: The third one is a premier package. It costs you $127 per month with 50,000 products, 250 product boards, 20,000 orders a month, and 25 users.
- Both plans come with 14 Day Free Trail.
- The Chrome Extension works together with the web application and does a lot:
- 1-Click Importing of Products to your Shopify store from various websites.
- 1-Click Order Fulfillment of Orders
- Product Price Change and Availability Alerts
- Add Sub Users to help manage your business
- Lightning Fast product research with Product Boards and "Save For Later"
- 2 Built In Image Editors
- Bulk Edit Mode
- Automatic Updating of Supplier Order ID and Tracking Numbers
Dropified Chrome Extension
The Dropified chrome extension makes it even easier to import products from AliExpress. You could do it waiting in line for a coffee, on the bus, or in between meetings. Simply log into your AliExpress account, and click the Dropified chrome browser to add products to your products board. Save whatever products you like, edit them on the go, and hit publish.
At the end of this article, we leave some reviews from Dropified expert
- I prefer dropified, used oberlo for a few months but ultimately dropified is more intuitive and allows MUCH easier importing.
- I was going to use Oberlo also but as it was recommended by Brian over at Loser2Winner, I am starting with Dropified. So far I think it's pretty good, works well. User interface could be slightly better but I can't really complain. It allows flexibility on matching different variants (custom names, etc) if needed to the Aliexpress seller variants, for one thing. No harm in trying it...the basic level is free. Also makes dealing with images very easy too. Also I believe they can support a very large number of supplier sites.
- Dropified is a bit clunky and clumsily coded BUT has way more features than Oberlo. I am using them side by side for comparison. I am tending more towards dropified.
- Love the concept of having the ordering completed in the background. We currently use Dropified where we have to queue up all our orders, then it runs automatically in the background from that point.
- I seem to recall that Dropified allowed the order to process once payment was confirmed. You didn't have to click anything to make it go.