What is Landingi?
Landingi is an everyday marketing platform to run marketing campaigns with landing pages independently. The platform offers multiple solutions to support customers at every step of marketing campaign creation using landing pages, from design, through the campaign's launch, integration, optimization, to conversion. Landingi platform comes with an incredible intuitive drag & drop editor where you can design beautiful landing pages, mobile pages, and sales funnels effortlessly. With 300+ ready-to-use templates tailored to suit various industries and serve marketing campaign goals, the creation process of a high-converting landing page becomes time-saving and smooth. Landingi offers 40+integrations to automate customer's workflow, boost marketing effectiveness, and, ultimately, reach goals faster.
Why Use Landingi?
Getting leads is most effective with landing pages – it’s common knowledge, and you should also know that only 22% of businesses think that their current conversion rate is enough.
Well, looks like it’s time to start using landing pages. It’s science!
Landingi gives you a complete, powerful tool to create landing pages to begin with. It comes with a simple, drag and drop interface and it doesn’t require any programming nor design skills. You can place, resize and move every element on your landing page freely.
If your design skills are not very great, you can use the free templates available in the Landingi platform. There are hundreds of them and they’re all carefully designed to deliver maximum conversion rate and a friendly user experience, not to mention they are fully customizable both for desktop and mobile devices.
Landingi can be used with no coding skills and yet, if you know anything about it, you can use it to your advantage – there’s a way to additionally personalize your landing pages with custom JS, HTML or CSS codes.
It all feels like this platform can really make you IT independent.
Creating a fine landing page normally takes a few days to a few weeks, considering the necessity to contact designers, programmers, copywriters and approving changes at every stage.
All the essential functions are available even in the cheapest Landingi plans – they contain everything users need to create high conversion landing pages.
If you know you’ll need more than that, take a look at the pricing table to see if any other plan meets your expectations.
No matter what plan you select, these features are always ready to use:
- No limits for gathered leads
- 150 landing page templates
- Drag & Drop creator
- Cloud hosting
- Forced SSL
- Customizable mobile view
- Lead Inbox
- Email notifications
- 2 active landing pages
- Custom domain
- 1000 visitors per month
- Email support
- WordPress plugin
The most affordable Basic plan includes all of the features mentioned above.
Upgrading to Core gives users access to additional functionalities and resources:
- Unlimited Landing Pages
- 5 custom domains
- 100.000 visitors per month
- Popup builder and 10 active popups
- Email integration
- Custom HTML
The third in line, Create plan, contains more features for those who use landing pages on a regular basis.
Upgrading to Create unlocks the following features:
- 10 custom domains
- 10 account users
- Email, phone and chat support
- Unlimited popups
- 50 premium templates
- Access to image and icon library (with more than 5000 assets)
- Email marketing integrations
The Automate plan comes with a few more features suitable for those who need more marketing automation tools.
Subscribing to the Automate plan gives you:
- 20 custom domains
- 200.000 visitors per month
- Advanced third-party integrations
- Campaign scheduler
- A/B/x testing
Running an agency means that there’s often an urgent need for subaccounts – mostly because you need the workspaces of your customers to be separate.
Thanks to Agency plans by Landingi, you can give them a space that’s all theirs to create and work on landing pages.
Get to know all the features available to agency clients:
The Consultant plan gives even more options for managing your Landingi account.
It comes with at least 5 subaccounts with the possibility to extend this number.
Buying Landingi Consultant plan gives you:
- 5 or more subaccounts
- Separate access for customers
- Advanced permission settings
- Unbranded emails
- Unbranded WordPress plugin
For those who run their own agency and have their own clients in need of a landing page platform, there’s another plan, called Agency, with a whole set of new features:
- Custom templates – create them and they will be available only for you and your customers.
- Custom image library
- Audit logs
- Priority support
The Agency Pro provides a truly white-label experience for your company.
Make the whole Landingi platform look like your own and build a whole environment for your customers (with up to 20 subaccounts).
- Place the Landingi platform under your domain
- Use the Landingi platform with your own branding
- Custom login page
- Custom 404 error page
- Custom CNAME
- Brandable outgoing emails (with your own logo)
- API for creating subaccounts
There are four available plans in the Business category:
- Basic ($11-15) – for those who want to create high converting, but simple landing pages.
- Core ($29-39) – for those who need more personalization options and popups.
- Create ($49-59) – for those in need of advanced integrations and even more templates.
- Automate – ($59-79) for those who search for advanced marketing automation and testing features.
There are three plans in the Agency category, each comes with a selectable number of subaccounts:
- Consultant ($95-129) – for small agencies with a need to send unbranded email and use the Landingi WordPress plugin without branding.
- Agency ($149-199) – for agencies that want to offer their clients custom templates and that work with 10 or more companies simultaneously.
- Agency Pro ($245-329) – for those who are looking for the full white-label experience with their own branding and custom API for creating subaccounts.