About Survey Anyplace
Survey Anyplace is a cloud-based survey solution for customer service, marketing and sales professionals in businesses across various industries. Features include a quiz builder, assessment tools, on-page widgets and multi-user management.
Users can create surveys that include various types of question logic, image choice surveys, smily ratings and more. Assessment components include variable scores per answer, personalized survey results and animated gauges to indicate final scores. Users can also generate custom reports, share them publicly or privately, set up real-time presentations and export them to PDF or Excel.
Survey Anyplace offers an offline mode and multilingual support, as well as customization tools such as a color selector and a library of pre-built templates. Additionally, Survey Anyplace supports integration with various third-party applications such as TextMagic, Vtiger, MailChimp, Infusionsoft and more.
Services are offered on a monthly subscription basis that includes support via email and an online knowledge base.
Survey Anyplace Features
- 360 Degree Feedback
- Custom Survey URLs
- Data Analysis Tools
- Email Distribution
- Embeddable Survey
- Kiosk Survey
- Mobile Survey
- Multiple Question Types
- Offline Response Collection
- Online Survey
- Question Branching
- Question Library
- Support Audio / Images / Video
- Survey Templates
- Skip Logic
Build smarter questionnaires
Just publishing a list of all our improved features would look quite impressive, but what does that translate to?
With this new version of Survey Anyplace, it is our primary goal to give you all the tools to build smarter questionnaires. To ask questions in a more engaging way.
Decision trees with complex logic:
New logic rules allow you to build many more steps that take place behind the screens while a respondent takes your questionnaire. It will reduce the number of questions that someone has to take to an absolute minimum.
Advanced calculations with formulas:
Built for our lovely Enterprise users out there! This works especially well in cases where you want to make price calculations and automatically generate price proposals at the end of your questionnaire.
Enter a volume and a price per unit, and both will be multiplied. In combination with decision trees, you can lead the customer through the right track.
An example using formulas and custom scoring could look like this:
Your sports blog has an article published on the benefits of drinking enough water.
Enrich the content with a questionnaire that allows readers to calculate their optimal water intake.
Based on answers to questions such as physical exercise, age, weight, location, and temperature …
All scores are added with the correct formulas and return a clear, simple number of liters of water you need to drink a day.
Other changes to discover
Just a few more things…
- Email invitations will now be set up via your survey editor and no longer via a separate UI. You’ll be able to create invitation templates based on previously sent emails.
- Preview questions individually. No need to run through your entire survey just to see what the last question looks like. Simply click the preview button next to a specific question that you want to look at!
The same approach works for the Final screen, Translation screen, and Outcomes.
- Complete percentage in languages. You will also be able to see how much of a new language is complete while translating. Easier to track your progress and a lot harder to miss anything.
And in reporting
- Zoom button for images. The images uploaded by respondents in your reports would look very small. Not being able to open the images to look at details has been solved with an easy zoom button on all images.
- Save sorting preferences table charts. Looking at specific results in tables rather than charts? Sorting these tables could be a hassle. Save your sorting preferences for when you return.
Survey Anyplace Pricing