What is Varvy SEO Tool?
Varvy is an online SEO tool and analyser which gives you a very detailed report of implemented and not implemented optimization based on Google’s guidelines.
This includes Speed testing report, On-page SEO report and mobile optimization report based on Google mobile-friendly webpage guidelines.
Varvy is managed and by its founder Patrick Sexton and he also writes about how every element like speed, schema markup, AMP, HTTP header etc. are important for your search engine optimization.
For now, there are three tools Vavry offers and below is the detailed overview at each of them.
Features of Varvy SEO Tool
- SEO Analyzer Tool – It gives you a view of how the search engine renders your website and how it ranks among other competitors. It shows the number of blocked links on your website, giving you an insight into how it may hinder your chances of gaining ranking. This tool is also able to view website efficiency and effectiveness. Furthermore, this tool is very useful as it shows HTTP header validator, amount of links, modification, and tracking of header validator. It gives an in-depth analysis of applied optimization techniques and security analysis.
- Speed Test Report – It’s a highly user-friendly and convenient report of your website’s performance. Every term and statistic is explained so beginners can understand the analysis. It highlights what further techniques can be used to make your website grow and your online presence propels. It gives an overview of server related issues and positives that make your website run efficiently. The tool also shows detailed page information regarding HTML design, CSS and JS interface that aids in SEO. Furthermore, it is an effective means of viewing resources like cache and cookies, linking their performance to a higher ranking.
- Mobile-Friendly Test – This feature lets you view the performance of your content on handheld devices. It shows the dynamic nature of your website and if it performs well across multiple platforms. This feature is a must for bloggers and webmasters as Google released the “mobile-first index” update. This tool gives your website a score out of 100, which focuses on whether the text is easy to read, and how intuitive the user interface is.
Pros of Varvy SEO Tool
- Free cost makes this software extremely convenient for all web developers and managers.
- The convenience of use and explanation of every feature in layman terms makes this software stand out.
Cons of Varvy SEO Tool
- Premium and advanced services may be missing on this software that some high-end SEO might require.
- Scalability to different websites is difficult in this software.
This tool can be used to efficiently keep track of your website’s performance according to SEO benchmarks and lets your review changes free of cost. This makes it convenient to use and suggested for beginner SEOs. However, it lacks the comprehensive nature of dedicated or specialized SEO tools that may also help you with content, keywords and backlinks research.