- 1. What’s Wholesale Central?
- 2. Features of Wholesale Central
- 3. Pros of Wholesale Central
- 4. Cons of Wholesale Central
- 5. Wholesale Central Pricing and Discount with Promo, Coupon code
- 6. Conclusion
What’s Wholesale Central?
Wholesale Central is a B2B wholesale directory whose aim is to connect retailers and wholesale suppliers. They offer all types of wholesale suppliers, manufacturers and wholesalers, which are from all over the world. All suppliers in Wholesale Central are inspected strictly by their quality control team. They offer some powerful product purchased tools, allowing retailers to find their dream products with few times. Besides, they only offer wholesale services. If someone want to buy single product, like B2C, you won’t purchase them successfully. Because Wholesale Central doesn’t allow this kinds of business. However, you can find dropshippers from Wholesale Central.
Features of Wholesale Central
The Wholesale Central as a B2B directory has many features so as to suit any aspect that helps in attaining all the intended goals. Below are the common features in the Wholesale Central directory.
Wholesale Central Product feature
To show the products on hot deals and products of the days’ featured wholesaler, Wholesale Central just like Chinabrands has set certain parts of the pages for them. Product feature occupies the largest part of the directory as it is the main reason for this directory. As at know, the following product types are listed:
- Fashion clothing
- Sports products
- Cosmetic and Beauty.
- Payment method
The most preferred payment methods used by Chinabrands are the same used by WholesaleCentral. Bank Transfer, Western Union, PayPal and Alipay are featured as the acceptable payment modes by Wholesale Central. These modes of payment make it easy it to transact any business with the interested parties.
Wholesale Central Advertisement feature
As one among the income generating features, advertising feature is usually given the best strategic position on the platform. Wholesale Central reviews are very important when they are campaigning for any wholesale supplier or buyer.
For example, Chinabrands has formulated many methods like articles the one you are reading to attract huge traffic as this translates to acknowledging the presence of a particular buyer or seller.
Wholesale Central Main Page Features
This page is always the face of every incoming wholesale buyer and seller and therefore most of the other features are on the page.
With almost similar features to Chinabrands, this main page is comprised of the login section, top bar section for retailers to find suppliers and suppliers to get buyers, product search and wholesalers listings.
Wholesale Central Logistics features
This feature describes the different methods of transportation used by the suppliers to deliver the ordered products to their destinations. Chinabrands will, in fact, specify what method will be used for the sake of time convenience. Its customers are usually aware as when the products will be delivered and this gives confidence to its customers.
Pros of Wholesale Central
- Free to Use: You don’t need to sign up to use most of what Wholesale Central offers. For the premium service, you simply provide your email and gain immediate access to additional features – at completely zero cost!
- Easy to Navigate: Plenty of search options and a simple design make navigating the Wholesale Central service quick and intuitive.
- Helpful Sourcing Tools: Wholesale Central provides various methods of sourcing new products and suppliers. Their entire service is geared towards helping retailers and wholesalers find each other.
Cons of Wholesale Central
- Small Directory of Drop Shippers: Only 84 suppliers out of 1,000+ suppliers offer drop shipped products.
- No Integration and Selling Tools: Wholesale Central doesn’t offer any automated tools for your business. Most of the work will have to be done manually, or completed by third parties.
- Lack of Support Channels: Without email or live chat options, you’ll have to rely on more conventional means of communication like telephone and snail mail.
Wholesale Central Pricing and Discount with Promo, Coupon code
All of Wholesale Central’s services are free! Visitors to the official site gain instant access to the product and supplier directory without having to sign up or pay any fees.
However, while the directory lists many different kinds of suppliers, not all of them drop ship. As of this writing, there are only 84 suppliers from the entire directory that allow for drop shipping. The good news is that some of these suppliers have very large inventories and catalogs, so you’re likely to find suitable products for your business.
If you’re looking for a one-stop solution for all your drop shipping needs, then you’ll have to look elsewhere. Wholesale Central lacks a lot of functionality that other services provide. It’s primarily just a directory; but it’s a decent one at that – considering that you don’t have to pay for using it.
And because it’s free, it wouldn’t hurt to use Wholesale Central alongside other, more feature-packed drop shipping services.