Wholesale2b Review – Overview
Come to think of it, Wholesale2b can, understandably, be somewhat confusing to beginners.
On paper, it describes itself as a comprehensive solution for dropshipping businesses that want to easily streamline their operations, and boost their corresponding revenue without any technical knowledge.
So, at first, you might think of it as more of an automated suite that offers dropshippers centralized business management capabilities.
But then again, Wholesale2b apparently turns into a completely different animal when you land on its site. You suddenly start seeing dropshipping products strewn all over, plus links to a range of dropshipping services (supplier directory access, dropship order processing, etc), and numerous dropshipping products for different online store platforms and marketplaces.
Not exactly the combination of stuff you’d typically expect to see right off the bat.
So, what the heck is Wholesale2b all about?
Well, in simple terms, Wholesale2b happens to be some sort of a one-stop-shop for all your core wholesale dropshipping needs.
For starters, this is where you come when you need to find reliable suppliers for various cheap products that you can easily resell for a good profit.
Additionally, Wholesale2b boasts of a software suite that offers business management tools, order, and inventory automation capabilities, as well as web hosting services. What’s more, all these are specifically optimized for dropshipping businesses.
You can, for instance, start your dropshipping business by simply creating a free account with Wholesale2b. This allows you to explore its large catalog of more than 1.5 million products across numerous categories, all of which are available for dropshipping.
You get to choose from automotive accessories, paintings, musical instruments, grocery products, fragrances, home and living products, collectibles, computers, mobile phones, pet supplies, baby products, electronics, apparel, etc.
Once you identify products with promising profit margins, as well as the verified suppliers you’d like to work with, you can go ahead and launch your dropshipping business.
Then with time, you can further leverage additional Wholesale2b features such as order fulfillment, inventory sync, and product integration automation.
Combined, all these assets work hand in hand to enhance your order processing capabilities, streamline product deliveries, improve the overall customer experience, expand your wholesale inventory, as well as automate repetitive tasks.
It doesn’t end there though. You’ll also notice that Wholesale2b groups its tools into various specialized packages, with each one targeting a specific set of users.
Therefore, apart from the free plan, you’ll find premium packages for eBay dropshippers, Amazon dropshippers, dropshippers who’d prefer to set up their sites on Wholesale2b, as well as dropshippers with stores on third-party ecommerce platforms like integration with Shopify, WooCommerce, and BigCommerce store software.
Wholesale2b Review – Main Features
Ease of Use
As we’ve established already, the Wholesale2b website can get quite confusing before you sign up. It’s not exactly as straightforward as you’d hope. Hence, you might need some time to analyze all the core packages in detail before signing up.
Thankfully, however, at least the pricing packages should help you straighten things out. Each of them comes with a specially-defined set of features that target a specific group of drop shipping businesses. So, you won’t have such a hard time finding the perfect one for your needs.
Consequently, you should be able to grasp the core functionalities right off the bat, as well as navigate different sections of the software without an onboarding guide.
It’s worth noting, however, that the types of tools you’ll get access to depend on the specific package you purchase.
eBay drop shippers, for example, can go ahead and bulk-import their products to their eBay accounts. Then the website package, on the other hand, comes with hosting capabilities, along with an intuitive site builder for creating websites and customizing templates without touching a line of code.
What’s more, you even get to tweak your SEO settings plus integrate additional site elements, including payment gateways. And if you happen not to have a valid domain name for your dropshipping website, you could have Wholesale2b handling the registration process on your behalf.
Product search is one of the primary functions on the Wholesale2b platform. It essentially helps you find the best products and suppliers for your dropshipping business from the extensive Wholesale2b database.
That said, the number of products here stretches beyond 1.5 million, which is quite impressive. You should find a host of product options in almost every mainstream category you can think of. Wholesale2b happens to feature dozens of industry categories
When it comes to selling stuff, Wholesale2b offers you two systems for processing your orders. You could either process the orders by coordinating directly with various suppliers or instead, save yourself the dirty work and let Wholesale2b handle everything on your behalf.
Dropshipping on Third-Party Marketplaces
Wholesale2b is a dog of many tricks. In addition to helping ecommerce merchants set up their own dropshipping businesses on the platform, it facilitates drop shippers on third-party platforms too.
If you’re planning to sell your stuff through eBay or Amazon, for instance, Wholesale2b already has a dedicated package for each of these marketplaces. They both start at about $37.99 a month and they offer a wide range of features for pushing products to your marketplace account, as well as processing the subsequent orders.
- Free Account: The Free Account offers no orders, standard customer support, no credit card, a lifetime free account, browse by category or by the supplier, view all dropshipping suppliers, true wholesale prices, and browse 1 million products.
- Dropship On eBay: Dropship On eBay costs $37.99 a month and it comes with the following privileges; unlimited orders, process orders with 1 click, 3% fee, tracking codes pushed to eBay, works with eBay USA, Canada, buy it now, fixed and reserve price, automated inventory updates, import products in bulk to eBay, and push unlimited items to eBay.
- Dropship On Amazon: For $37.99 a month, Dropship On Amazon facilitates unlimited orders, process orders with 1 click, 3% fee, tracking codes pushed to Amazon, works with Amazon USA, Canada, validated UPC to ASIN, automated inventory updates, additional 10K items at $27.99 per month, and push 10,000 items to Amazon
- Dropship Website: For $39.99 a month, Dropship Website comes with unlimited orders, process orders with 1 click, 3% fee, tracking codes pushed to store, customize your store, hosting and bandwidth, automated inventory updates, and a one-time setup fee of $47.
- Dropship CSV Files: At the cost of $49.99 a month, Dropship CSV files offers the following benefits; unlimited orders, process orders manually, 3% fee, tracking codes sent via email, original product images, original product images, feed URL for quick download, automated inventory updates, additional feeds at $19.99 a month, and up to 3 supplier feeds.
- Dropship Analytics: For $10.00 a month, Dropship Analytics offers provisions such as unlimited orders, process orders manually, 3% fee, view data over the past 1 – 5 years, view best margins, view best locations, view best-selling items, view best categories, and view market trends.
- Shopify App: The Shopify store app is available for $29.99 a month and it offers privileges such as; unlimited orders, process orders with 1 click, 3% fee, tracking codes pushed to store, edit item names for SEO, automated inventory updates, customize your list and prices, and push 10,000 items to your store.
- BigCommerce App: Just like the Shopify App package, the BigCommerce integration will cost you $29.99 a month and you should expect unlimited orders, process orders with 1 click, 3% fee, tracking codes pushed to store, edit item names for SEO, automated inventory updates, customize your list and prices, plus push 10,000 items to your store.