Unbounce Group Buy Account
Unbounce helps you convert more of your visitors into leads, sales, and customers. Using our drag-and-drop builder, you can create and publish your own landing page
Please check all group buy tools available here: https://groupbuyserver.com
Get more leads, more sales, and more customers with the leading landing page platform.
Unbounce lets you create and publish your own landing pages, without needing a developer to code ‘em. It’s an easier and faster way to get more conversions from your traffic.
✔️Build Any Page on Your Own With our easy drag-and-drop builder and an all-you-can-eat buffet of 100+ templates, you can bring any campaign vision to life in a fraction of the time it would take with a developer.
✔️Continually Grow Your ROI Get built-in conversion power and the ability to A/B test your pages to see exactly what’s working. Experiment with messaging, design, and forms to validate what makes more visitors convert, more often.
Ready to Try Unbounce for Yourself? Get started with a free trial and start levelling up your marketing skills today with Unbounce Design group buy tools from groupbuyexpert.com
Let see customer like Unbounce service:
1. It is very easy to use! Drag and drop functionality so you don't have to be a web designer or developer to create an awesome landing page. It allows you to choose from templates they've already create or start from scratch. Unbounce saves me so much time! It also has a mobile-friendly design already optimized, so that's been great when we are trying to build out our new pages/forms.
2. By using unbounce for the last 5-6 years we were able to grow hour team professionally and boost company KPI's, the support and community are top of the line and very helpful, unbounce has become a solution for digital projects besides PPC, its were we prove concepts and test new design ideas. In the last years we were able to boost performance in over 2000%. Couldn't be happier.
3. This is one of the simplest ways to build and test landing page designs for PPC. The built-in tools are robust, and results are easy to track. Even working alone, I feel confident that I am able to produce thoughtful, on-brand messaging in very little time.
4. Unbounce makes it super easy to create landing pages. Everyone from marketer to an experienced web designer can make exactly what they want. If you need more advanced control you can add your own custom CSS and scripts.
5. Unbounce makes very good looking landing pages that load very quickly. We all know that page load speed, especially when you are buying paid ads, is so important. If you landing pages don't load fast, take a look at Unbounce!
– Ease of use, backend UI is clean, creating A/B tests can be done in few clicks.
– Ability to publish on your domain/Wordpress within few clicks.
– Don't need HTML knowledge
– Duplicating templates is extremely easy.
7. While not the cheapest, Unbounce offers an amazingly simple user interface, a slew of available templates to get you started, and a community constantly producing advanced scripts for those custom interfaces and experiences you want on your landing pages. This product simply blows away LeadPages or Instapage.
The page editor has a lot of great features that support complex landing page needs - at the same time, the software is still easy to use (I might even say fun to use). Creating and editing landing pages to look exactly the way you want has never been easier. Unbounce also provides a ridiculous amount of FREE templates to get you started. Their library of templates gave me a lot of ideas for my own designs.
Another thing I was pleased about was the number of integration options Unbounce had with CRM systems. It was easy to create forms in Unbounce and have the submissions synced with our CRM database.
Lastly, Unbounce has an easy way to create mobile-friendly pages. All of their standard templates are mobile friendly, but you can also create an entirely new mobile design that differs from the desktop design, so you can really personalize what users see by device.
9. Overall Unbounce has the easiest to use landing page builder on the market. There are lots of options out there, but when it comes to the speed of which I can build a landing page with Unbounce it really can't be beaten.
10. I've never built a landing page from scratch using a WYSIWYG editor like this before. I've only been able to create basic landing pages using previous HTML templates. Using Unbounce's WYSIWYG editor was incredibly easy. It took me an hour or two to really learn the nuances of the interface, but after getting the hang of things (and a few questions to their support team) I had a professional and beautiful landing page for my test. It was awesome. I didn't even have to hire a graphic designer.
It's easy to get started with Unbounce. You can build landing pages with almost no HTML knowledge, though you will need it when and if you want to further customize the styling and adjust page elements to your branding.
The ability to edit the desktop and mobile view at the same time is brilliant, and being able to make edits to a live landing page without publishing them (for a proper preview) is a stroke of genius.
The tool integrates well with SalesForce and a variety of other tools. We use Zapier to hook it up to our marketing automation tool, Intercom to set up automated email sequences.
Testing variants is a breeze. You can fully control the percentage of users who get each variant and keep testing small changes to improve conversion rates.
12. Possibly the best thing about Unbounce is the ease of setup. The only thing you have to actually do is setup the subdomain, and other than that it's all click-click, drag-n-drop, and similar simple business.
13. I used several other landing page designers during my time as an inbound marker and found some of them complicated unwieldy and pricey. A few years ago I discovered unbalanced, and I am thrilled with its functionality and ease-of-use. Our company is a diverse one with a range of talent and specialties. Not everybody who works for us is developers or designers, but all of them can use on balance with relative ease. It's hard for me now down precisely what I like best about the platform because honestly, the entire platform is terrific. However, I think the best feature is the variant editor which allows me to test different designs and layouts for the same campaign to figure out what converts better with what targeted audience.
14. The ease of integrating with our CRM (Infusionsoft) has been a lifesaver. It's easy to make sure the systems and forms are talking to each other, and I love that I can make sure the form data entered goes to the right form fields in our CRM contact field.
15. Even for our novice designers, Unbounce is easy to use. Great looking landing pages, great results. Easy and inexpensive to do custom domain names. Easy to see results. Easy to export out form submissions. Easy to do A/B testing. Our advanced designers like it too.
It is without a doubt, the simplest yet most powerful landing page designer/tester/optimization platform I have ever used. Within an hour, I have a landing page built, linked fully to Pardot, tracked across multiple analytics tools, and variants created.
While other landing page builders either cripple you and try to get you to upgrade for features that should be standard, or just overcomplicate the whole process, Unbounce delivers! And they keep building improvements.
17. Unbounce made it so easy to keep track of our landing pages (we previously used WordPress). The mobile responsiveness was a huge benefit to us and they make it easy to super easy to do.
18. The WYSIWYG editor has been incredible for creating landing page experiences with almost no design background. Most other tools that you see for testing, like Optimizely and Google Optimize, aren't nearly as user friendly for creating pages from scratch. Similarly, it's just as easy to create new Convertables which work wonders for converting page visitors. Overall this is an amazing solution to do well in PPC.
19. I like how easy creating pages can be using Unbounce. I love the ability to select images from their library, or upload your own. I also like that I can integrate forms and other outside information into the pages. Overall, Unbounce is super easy to use and really allows me to build any type of page I want, which is great.
Unbounce's drag and drop capabilities are its bread and butter. As a marketer without tons of coding experience, I can design a page and create a great user experience in a fraction of the time. There are tons of preset templates to choose from and we've been able to make some beautiful high converting pages. I like the ability to insert forms, webhooks and connect other platforms with APIs.
I like that the platform is constantly improving and adding new features like sticky bars. The community is great and if you have a need, odds are someone posted about it and even wrote steps on how to insert the code.