Autopilot is a visual and simple to-utilize advertising robotization arrangement that helps organizations of all sizes make computerized ventures for their clients. The product has multi-channel showcasing capacities including email, in-application, SMS, on the web and snail-mail correspondences. Autopilot permits clients to modify ventures dependent on crowd conduct, assembled work processes to naturally send messages through different channels, produced reports about venture progress, and more.
Oneself assistance device accompanies a simplified interface that makes it simple for clients to mechanize work processes and set up customized messages. Autopilot additionally incorporates provisions, for example, estimating effort return for capital invested (profit from speculation) and enhancing the income pipe dependent on continuous execution. The product incorporates with Salesforce CRM and different applications like InsideView, GoodData, Zapier, Slack and Twilio.
All in all, Autopilot is a robotization subject matter expert and this implies it actually needs to convey some class-driving apparatuses and components to legitimize its case as the ideal harmony among force and convenience.
We're generally watching out for better mechanization devices here at Adventure Harbor so we put in a couple of months having the chance to grasps with Autopilot. We've likewise overviewed 10,000+ advertisers on the business' driving programming stages.
So this audit depends on our in-house encounters of utilizing Autopilot and input from thousands of different clients.
Autopilot has several key features. We’ve listed four of them below:
- Marketing Automation – Users can put together journeys based on who they are trying to reach. Autopilot has a convenient workflow tool that allows users to determine the action that will happen at each stage of the journey, such as after a visitor subscribes to an email list. Moreover, the software allows for the creation of dynamic audiences based on certain parameters, then trigger messages and engage automatically.
Users can put together journeys based on who they are trying to reach. Autopilot has a convenient workflow tool that allows users to determine the action that will happen at each stage of the journey, such as after a visitor subscribes to an email list. Moreover, the software allows for the creation of dynamic audiences based on certain parameters, then trigger messages and engage automatically. Webinars – Autopilot integrates with popular webinar platforms such as GoToWebinar and Zoom, allowing users to schedule and host live webinars directly from their Autopilot account. Once a webinar is finished, the software will automatically send out an email with the recorded video and an embed code for attendees to share on their social media accounts.
Autopilot integrates with popular webinar platforms such as GoToWebinar and Zoom, allowing users to schedule and host live webinars directly from their Autopilot account. Once a webinar is finished, the software will automatically send out an email with the recorded video and an embed code for attendees to share on their social media accounts.
- Activity Streams – This feature makes it easy to start streaming engagement activity of customers from Autopilot to a third-party analytics application for real-time analysis. Activity Streams unlocks the data from all of the users’ customer engagement, giving them the visibility they need to take data-driven actions across the whole customer lifecycle. This takes all the confusion out of setting up a stream and enables users to benefit from the incoming data in their favorite BI application.
Advanced Workflow Automation – Based on user feedback, we’ve made significant improvements to the process builder, adding additional fields and functionality to support greater automation. Users can now build complex workflows using logic that includes loops, branches, and decision points. The process builder also offers more control over how workflows are triggered by tracking the status of an event or campaign. A newly implemented workflow scheduler allows marketers to schedule workflows to run at a specific time or according to a set frequency.
GDPR Compliance – We're making our compliance solutions more powerful and easier to use with features such as Role-based Access Control (RBAC) and Data Governance Rollups.
- Multi-Channel Journey Setup – Users can personalize their customer’s experience by sending targeted postcards, SMS, in-app messages and emails at the right time in their journey. They can also capture data and forms from their blogs, apps or websites instantly using Autopilot’s tracking code. With its drag-and-drop Canvas, Autopilot allows users to define full-on workflows (opportunities, tasks, contacts, leads) in their Salesforce CRM.
Professionally Designed Templates – Autopilot comes with professionally designed templates that users can easily customize for their different business needs. Users can further modify the templates with its WYSIWYG editor.
Funnels & Automations – The software supports funnels and automations, which are designed to help users focus on specific tasks. For example, if a user’s goal is to improve their sales closing ratio, they can create an automation that automatically sends emails to people who have yet to respond after 3 days or 10 days.
Autopilot also supports email marketing, lead scoring, lead nurturing and coaching, campaign management and more.
- Performance Tracking – With Autopilot, users can track journey performance and get a high-level view into which journeys are trending, which campaigns convert and what’s contributing to sales. They can also see common drop-off points and make appropriate changes on the fly. On top of that, Autopilot provides users with email reports that offer insights into deliverability rates and time trends.
Critical Content – Autopilot enables users to launch custom, personalized content based on individual user journeys. These content launches ensure that the user receives all the information and offers they need to convert and eliminate drop-offs.
Additional capabilities include:
- Heatmapping and Conversion Funnels – Identify and improve on any and all areas of friction in your funnel.
- Voice of Customer Surveys – Capture feedback from your customers so you can learn what they need from you more than ever before.
Autopilot pros & cons
To begin with, we should investigate the upsides and downsides we've encountered while utilizing Autopilot. This will give you a thought of what direction this survey is heading and furnish you with a fast preview of its qualities and shortcomings.
Here are the central matters we'll feature all through this audit:
- Astounding computerization highlights
- Computerization layouts
- Simple cooperation
- Computerize activities between applications (like Zapier)
- Solid incorporation alternatives
- No inherent CRM
- Space for more examination and detailing
- Less expensive alternatives accessible
The brief tale is that Autopilot is an astounding piece of programming and our President Marcus Taylor let slip that, in case we were hoping to move away from ActiveCampaign (I'll clarify why we're not later), Autopilot would be his favored decision for our showcasing mechanization stage.
Ordinary perusers will realize this is a major assertion since we are in general with regards to mechanization here at Adventure Harbor and all that we do is centered around robotizing development.
When you begin utilizing Autopilot, you understand this is a significant piece of programming, regardless of whether its plan has a splendid and amicable enticement for it. This visual plan idea is a vital piece of its sans code mechanization experience, which makes the complicated universe of building robotized work processes as simple as we've ever from an apparatus like this.
The intuitive manufacturer implies anybody can get the instrument and begin making their own work processes. However, what we cherished most with regards to Autopilot is how much simpler it is for groups to team up on a similar work process.
Colleagues can comment on groupings with notes, emoticons and stickers to give relevant importance to their partners. Believe it or not, my underlying response was that this made work processes resemble a clipart bad dream from the mid 2000s however the thing is, it works.
The notes and illustrations fix things such that a lot more obvious the rationale of a work process another person made – something that can require hours to interpret without clarification. This component alone fixes things such that a lot simpler for us to team up on robotization work processes, troubleshoot and give input.
On the negative side, Autopilot doesn't have an inherent CRM and this is a disgrace – particularly as this isn't the least expensive foundation of its sort (we'll take a gander at this in more detail later).
All things considered, Autopilot coordinates pleasantly with HubSpot's free CRM and probably the greatest names, including Salesforce and Pipedrive. Truth be told, coordination is another of Autopilot's greatest qualities and this mostly compensates for the absence of an underlying CRM.
Autopilot's contention is that "across the board programming suites are a relic of days gone by" and the organization demands it pays to utilize expert programming instruments like its own for devoted purposes. And there's some legitimacy to this contention, as well, particularly when Autopilot gives the absolute best advertising computerization highlights available.
As Autopilot is a cloud-based contribution, clients get the advantage of quick execution. Likewise, the organization offers the accompanying help choices to its clients:
- Assets – Autopilot's center of client venture promoting assets is a free library of the most recent digital books, instructional exercises, exploration, recordings and impending occasions. Clients will figure out how to utilize Autopilot to its maximum capacity as they go through every asset.
- Flight School – Autopilot's Flight School comprises of 8 instructional classes to assist clients with becoming master client venture advertisers, remembering for profundity examples on client venture promoting, just as best practices for how to get and support leads across the life expectancy of a business.
- Preparing Online classes – Autopilot offers free week by week demos and online classes to assist with getting new clients accustomed to the stage and guarantee they're taking advantage of their experience.
- Manual – The Manual offers pre-arranged Excursions to assist clients with making an excellent encounter dependent on prescribed procedures for utilizing Autopilot. Clients can get to the Manual through the Excursions application.
- Excursion Surveys – Clients with a Business installment plan approach 1-click venture audits by specialists in the Autopilot group, which can assist with streamlining ventures and amplify results.
Autopilot incorporates with a few SaaS applications, including Salesforce, Zapier, Slack, Twilio and Section.
Autopilot has a free plan that includes up to 2,000 contacts, up to 8,000 emails per month, a single playbook, up to three engagement activities, up to 15 audiences, email marketing and other basic marketing automation features, a knowledge base, API and integration with Google Suite. Then, there are three pricing tiers: Campaign, Pro and Business.
Campaign – The Campaign plan costs $29 per month and includes all of the features of the basic plan, plus up to three playbooks, geo targeting, the ability to capture up to five widgets, audience retargeting, up to two seats and email support.
Pro – The Pro plan costs $99 per month and adds on advanced campaign management features, up to 5,000 contacts, up to 20,000 email per month, up to 15 playbooks, up to five engagement activities, the ability to capture up to 20 widgets and the ability to customize a default footer.
Business – The Business plan costs $299 per month and accommodates up to 20,000 contacts and up to 80,000 emails per month. It includes all of the features of the other three plans, plus up to 30 playbooks, the ability to capture up to 40 widgets, outbound activity streams, roles and permissions, a sandbox account and priority support.
Add-on features include additional seats for $29 per seat, per month, increased audience limits to 50 audiences for $249 per month (feature is only available under the Business plan), additional reports for $249 per month (feature is only available under the Business plan), additional activity streams for $29 per activity, per month, up to 50 playbooks for $249 per month and a custom email IP for $149 per month.
Is Autopilot the best promoting computerization programming?
In view of our information and involvement in the stage, we need to say that, indeed, Autopilot is the best showcasing robotization programming – in light of the fact that mechanization is exactly what it dominates at.
The organization positions itself as a robotization subject matter expert and discharge a shot at programming suppliers that attempt to do everything.
In this way, in case you're searching for a without a doubt promoting robotization stage, Autopilot is difficult to beat. Beside industry-driving robotization highlights, you get the entirety of the email showcasing devices you need to assemble lead sustaining efforts and multi-channel inclusion to cover the whole client venture.
The absence of a CRM and evaluating may be an issue for certain organizations however the Silver arrangement is sensibly valued and gives you admittance to the entirety of Autopilot's provisions – making it an amazing alternative for more modest organizations.